This old proverb “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach” applies to us lovers of healthy natural living now more than ever. This special cooking class with Agata Dean, head chef of Jungle Cafe, will focus on how to cook romantic meals with or for your special someone. Participants in this class will eat a deliciously satisfying vegan dinner.
In this class we are going to:
- explore the magic of culinary herbs and spices
- cook with natural aphrodisiacs
- play with flavors and warm up the senses based on five elements theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- study the nutrition of a plant-based diet and it’s benefits for lovers
- learn to cook few simple mood-boosting vegan recipes from scratch that can be used at romantic meals with loved ones
- how to nourish the body daily
“Learning the benefits of a healthy, balanced diet and transforming your life through vegan cooking is one of the best expressions of self-love you can give yourself.”
- Valentine’s avocado salad
- Heart-warming cream of onion and ginger: a vegan version of the French classic
- Joy balls: super nutritious, delicious and easy to make raw truffles
- Fragrant hot chocolate that will make your senses dance
- and special surprises
Event produced in partnership with Jungle Cafe
Originally from Poland, Agata Dean began her cooking adventures at young age. A fascination with her father’s culinary skills combined with her study of nature during long walks in the forest inspired her to bring nature’s abundance into vegetarian cuisine. Agata is trained in natural therapies, Chinese diet therapy, macrobiotic cooking, and classical Eastern European herbalism. As one of Jungle Cafe’s founders and head chef, Agata, utilizes her multidisciplinary knowledge of healthy cooking, love and magic. She is a lover of mushrooms and insects. Agata is a student of Maestro Manuel Rufino and a member of the Golden Drum community.